Thursday, November 15, 2007

Called to the Obedience of Faith

Good Morning Beloved,

This morning in my devotions I read Romans 1:1, "and we are called to the obedience of faith." For at least a year now God has been telling me to start keeping a journal and to capture His revelations in writing. I've avoided the call...I've made excuses...okay, I was flat out disobedient. But today, as I was beseeching His voice and His presence, again I felt the prompting to write it out and capture His Words to me and my life for Him.

As God would have it, one of the devotionals I read listed a Sister's blog and I saw how she was using it to glorify God and capture her days and thoughts. So I will be obedient to where you lead.

Of course, I will have to jazz up this blogsite and make it my own, but our walk of faith begins with one step.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You know one step is ALL it takes!!!!!